Panel Of Principal Researcher
Dr. Ann Steele
Ph.D., PMIAC, DLM.
- Scientific Medical Stem Cell and Heart Transplant Researcher, All Children’s Hospital/Johns Hopkins Medicine, USA – Retired
- The first scientists in the world to discover the cardiac stem cell and evolve its use for regeneration of damaged heart muscle with ultimate application in heart transplantation and repair of diseased hearts.
- Award Recipient/Materno-Fetal Medicine, International Soranus of Ephesus (98-138 AD.) Placental Immune Privilege. Cappadocia-Nevsehir, Turkey. In 1998
- Invited Member – Stem Cells International Journal. Editorial Board.
- The world’s oldest and best-known general medical journals. Reviewer
- Nobel Prize – Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
- British Council INYS Scholar, Stem Cell Institute, University of Edinburgh, UK. February, 2005.
- British Council INYS Scholar, Stem Cell Workshop. Cambridge University, England. January-February, 2005.
- Scientific clinical experts solicited by the National Medical Research Counsel of Singapore to review mega-funded stem cell research proposals.